8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, glad to be here - this forum is a real knock out :box: I'm glad I found it!

Saying hello, introducing you to Tripple Black my 07 EX 5 Speed..

Mods: ADR M-Sport 17"x7" +48mm offset Gloss black w/ polished wheels.. I accidentally ordered the wrong size tires, so they are small like rubber bands! 205-40-17.. whoops. Also, DIY: lightly smoked reverse lenses only. It's been a whole 3 or 4 days that I've had the car and I can't leave it alone already... this could be bad for my wallet. :eek:mg:

Pics, sure.. forgive the crummy pics, backyards are no place for photos:

Thanks for looking.. I'll see you all on the road!

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
car looks hot...i also did the mistake of running 205/40/17's on my car and i hate the ride quality...you feel all the bumps and noises from the road!

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
Welcome man, your car is definitely nice. I have to ask though, is there a reason for the extra P in triple? Like, is it a play on 3 nipples? :laughing:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The extra P is just because I thought the word triple looked better with two p's lol.. tripple.

17" wheels.. and accidentally tiny tires.. I know I'm kicking myself.

Drop definitly, but I never lowered a car before.. anybody have suggestions on best drop method? Don't wanna bottom out all over!

Tint I'd like to do, but NJ laws prevent front tint.. not sure what I can get away with yet!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Black³ said:
The extra P is just because I thought the word triple looked better with two p's lol.. tripple.

17" wheels.. and accidentally tiny tires.. I know I'm kicking myself.

Drop definitly, but I never lowered a car before.. anybody have suggestions on best drop method? Don't wanna bottom out all over!

Tint I'd like to do, but NJ laws prevent front tint.. not sure what I can get away with yet!
I've never been pulled over for tints in NJ for any of my cars I've had them on. They've all had 5% tint. Just got my Si done today with tints.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is great news, will I pass state inspection with black tint on there? If yes, I will probably do it asap.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FijiPhil said:
tint dem windows and become quadruple black.
LOL it's 1:10 am and I'm cracking up, haha quadruple black! hahahahahaha

nice!

thank you for the compliments by the way guys! I must figure out how to mess with the intake.. that thing is like mission impossible to get to!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Black³ said:
This is great news, will I pass state inspection with black tint on there? If yes, I will probably do it asap.
As for state inspection, you can roll down the windows when you go. It worked once for me, the other time the guy reached in side rolled up the window laughed and said FAILED. Or you can have a friend who will pass the car for you.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Looks good....yeah in NJ you can only tint the back windows as dark as you want....there is a good shop in Hackettstown that will do it for $175. They do good work...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts