8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was serching a bisel on the internet for fg2 06-08 but I dont found nothing only for eg6 ek9 ...

so I started design a bizel for us, the idea is the same, bisel must fit en the hole of the fog ligth. is for air duct intake.

the 3d model i found in the net so the presicion I guess is 90%, becouse was create in mesh not nurbs but it dosen't matter,
the bizel I create in nurbs 99% make sure fit in the real scale 1:1

someone knows, who has a process of stereolythograpy of something to creat this project in real, maybe in abs, or carbon fiber?

I have the file modeled in alias for start a project

comments ....

:vtec:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
comments?? very impressive work!!

you can probably sent this over to password JDM since they make alot of carbon fiber stuff

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

you can probably sent this over to password JDM since they make alot of carbon fiber stuff
thks man i will get to contact with pasword jdm to see they can do :wigglesmiley:

we need this loock in our civics:clapping:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
my only concern is what lies behind the foglight hole and how would it route to the intake.

but if you do manage to get this through, id buy it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my only concern is what lies behind the foglight hole and how would it route to the intake.

but if you do manage to get this through, id buy it
there are space to route the pipe until the fog, the only problem is the batery needs relocate, thats all

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

I sent PWJDM a number of e mails about this very same thing. Of course they never contacted me back. I guess FG owner's money is no good with them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent PWJDM a number of e mails about this very same thing. Of course they never contacted me back. I guess FG owner's money is no good with them.
we hope a few days and if them no see the idea lets find other option to develope

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Maybe contacting other companies that deal with making CF parts might be a better option to go with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any1else?

mmmm im going to contact psword or other for continue this project

1 - 11 of 11 Posts