8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To celebrate the kickoff to the Holiday season TWM Performance is offering special pricing on all of our products, even on our products that are ALREADY ON SALE!

From November 20th until November 30th 2007, you save $10 on all orders over $99, $15 on all orders over $150 and $25 on all orders over $200 by entering the following discount codes during checkout.

*Please note that the above codes cannot be combined with any other discount codes such as Newsletter, Student and Military discounts.

The above codes can be used on our short shifters, shift knobs, shifter bushings, and any combination of each!

Feel free to call us toll free at 1-877-655-0540 if you prefer to order over the phone.

Have a great and safe Holiday Weekend!

Kevin
TWM Performance

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
How could I pass this up?! Placed my order for the ss, bushings, and shift knob-got the whole shabang!! :dancing:

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just ordered the SS combo with shift knob :thumb:
Thanks for your order :) It will ship out on Monday and you will receive the UPS tracking number by Monday afternoon. Have a great weekend!

Don't forget our discount codes when ordering guys, only a few days left 'till they expire:

Thanks,
Kevin
TWM

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Question for you,

I ordered the M1 Abram Shift knob. I wanted to get the gun blue version of it, yet there was no option for it. I chose the gun metal instead. Is that the same thing and just a site error is there no gun blue?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question for you,

I ordered the M1 Abram Shift knob. I wanted to get the gun blue version of it, yet there was no option for it. I chose the gun metal instead. Is that the same thing and just a site error is there no gun blue?
Hello SacrificeTheory,
Thank you for your order for the M1 Abram's shift knob. The gun blue finish you are looking for would be the gun metal option. Gun Blue was the original name given to the finish because it is a similar finish to guns, and in the firearms world that is referred to as gun blue. In the automotive world, the same finish is referred to as gun metal so we changed the name to gun metal. The name is used interchangeably on our website.

Gun metal is the correct option that you chose on your order if you are looking for the gun blue finish.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thanks,

Luke,
TWM Performance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Christmas Sale?

Any chance you will be offering a Christmas promo like the Thanksgiving one?
I missed out on the Thanksgiving sale and was just about to buy the SS plus bushings combo when I realized I missed it.
I will buy in any case but it doesn't hurt to ask right?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any chance you will be offering a Christmas promo like the Thanksgiving one?
I missed out on the Thanksgiving sale and was just about to buy the SS plus bushings combo when I realized I missed it.
I will buy in any case but it doesn't hurt to ask right?
Hi robdob,

We do have a Christmas promo running right now where you can save $25 on the short shifter, and shift knob combo, here's the link: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/twm-...2-holiday-sales-twm-shifters-shift-knobs.html

Only 19 days 'till Christmas!

Kevin
TWM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts