8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i let my brother drive my car, next day i found these holse in my back seats. He didnt even know that the cigarettes were back there burning. Im surprise the whole car didnt catch on fire.
Is there where i can fix this or is there cheap place so i can get good seat covers??

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
haha. sry man. i used to smoke in my car and decided against it because cig butts would fly back into the backseat. fyi when you throw cig butts out the window hold your arm all the way out and flick it. the windows somehow create a suction.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 day, i burned 1 of my boys bcuz i threw my grit out the window n it flew back n burnt him...lol... but since den, i havent smoked in my car... o n da ashes... they get stuck 2 the side of ur car

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
NUROTIK said:
1 day, i burned 1 of my boys bcuz i threw my grit out the window n it flew back n burnt him...lol... but since den, i havent smoked in my car... o n da ashes... they get stuck 2 the side of ur car

better than in the car. you can wash the car off.

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
I agree that you should have him fix it.. What kind of person has so little respect for another persons car that they repeatedly burn the seats with cigarattes in one day of borrowing?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah, either seat cover it or find a junked civic with the same interior and buy a new back seat. Or find a shop that does interior work.

Either way, have your bro open his wallet.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Get it reupholstered. Looks like 5 panels need to be cut out and replaced. Not sure how you're gonna find the material. Take it to a place that does auto upholstery. No it's not gonna be cheap.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
^^^ Like he said, it can be fixed but it won't be cheap. It'll probably be cheaper to get another seat from a junk yard.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts