8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so some of us have been thinking of organizing a big summer meet this year. Date and location are still up in the air. We were thinking of holding it at a beach that would not be too far for anyone that would want to par-take. Some locations that have been thrown out there are Outter Banks, VA beach, and Ocean City. I would like to hear everyones idea and opinions b/c I would like as many people as possible to attend. Thanks
Dave

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Ocean City seems more centralized, but then, of course, there's the ocean city car shows, so unless you guys plan on meeting there, I say Outter Banks.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
what month or day are you guys trying to have this? If I have some general information for now to give people, they can probably plan ahead and see if they can make it.

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what i was hoping to talk about in this thread. when would people like to do it?i washoping sometime in june or july though. it would most likely be a weekend trip, let me rephase that, i will be there for a whole weekend and we could plan certain meets or events depending how long people wanted to stay. is anyone local to obx or somewhere close in nc? maybe they could shed some light on somewhere to meet w/o a whole bunch of tourist. Also obx is not set in stone if anyone else has more idea please feel free to post up.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
I'm asking around to see if there is any specific month that people would be available. I even ran into a guy with an '04 Si a few minutes ago and gave him the info to this and other forums. I'll be able to see what my schedule is by the end of this month. I have to plan everything around my military weeks, which I can't stand. :banghead:

Right now I'm thinking June too. I've never been to any hot spots around the area, so I'll have to do my homework.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts