8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jan, 6, 2006

So...all of us Naples guys are getting together for a pretty good meet this Friday. We are most likely going to have a Ford GT there, an Aston Martin Vanquish S, an E60 M5, possibly a C6 Z06, a SRT-10 Viper, a modded E46 M3, 996 GT3, and an E55 AMG...along with quite a few other cars...350z, Audi TT, 330ci, GTO, E36 M3, E39 540i, E46 323i, possibly an Evo and an SRT-4, and a few others that I am sure I am missing...

You guys are all invited down at 7:00 to Veterans Park off of Immokalee road. If you need directions, here is a link to the thread with the info on the FCC.

We usually hang around till 8:15-8:30ish and go get some food at Grilles, a local restaraunt off of 41. We always have a good time...I don't see why it would be any different this time. :)
Anyway...here's the link to the thread on the FCC about the location...

http://www.oriongraphix.com/forum/showpost.php?p=274&postcount=1

Looking forward to seeing you guys down there. :)

-Zach

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sweet! i wish i had more notice, i cant get off.. but me and a couple of my buddies, one of them with a kick ass srt-4, would be out there reppin florida. next time, we need advanced notice. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'll be there every Friday, it's just that this Friday will be one of our biggest...maybe you guys can make it down some time! :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
yea man ill deffinately do that, i actually go to a car show down here every friday too.. its called Towers. its pretty str8, although you do see some of the same cars there all the time, but its ok. is the car show at 7pm? or an all day type thing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts