8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking through the new Super Street mag and they have a little section in the back that shows Sema stuff and the show a new throttle body. it says: First big-bore throttle body for k20 motor. they dont specify what K motor though.. its made by Belt Drives Ltd, beltdrives.com. i checked out the site and its nothing but motorcycle parts... if anyone finds more info on this, that would be awesome.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
in for more info - if found. I don't know a ton about the rsx aftermarket world, so - Is there a big bore throttle body available for the rsx currently available?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i've seen a few overbores done on TB's and for the price they charge for 1-3hp, is definitely not worth it unless its the last thing you can do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the bore doesnt gives HP it can give you around 1-3hp as he said but this its used to get more torque, for example the K20 bore will give you 2.2L and will boost your torque from 139lb/ft may be to 200lb/ft or even more

when they says K type mottors means Acura/honda K20/K24 this means RSX, Civic EX, Civic Si, S2000

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
the bore doesnt gives HP it can give you around 1-3hp as he said but this its used to get more torque, for example the K20 bore will give you 2.2L and will boost your torque from 139lb/ft may be to 200lb/ft or even more

when they says K type mottors means Acura/honda K20/K24 this means RSX, Civic EX, Civic Si, S2000
wha wha wha?

·
Registered
281 Posts

HAHAHAHAHA. YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Bored out throttle body, not cylinder.

·
Registered
48 Posts

umm wtf? civic ex= r18 thats a R not a K and s2k umm well an F kinda looks like a K i guess? lmao
ill have 2 of whatever this guys smokin

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

epic fail

·
Registered
953 Posts
lol wow I bet hes looking at all the responses after he pretty much talked out of his ass ( Ive done this as well) and he's like uhhh should I say something or just wait it out and maybe next time I post they wont remember!.. he he.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
umm wtf? civic ex= r18 thats a R not a K and s2k umm well an F kinda looks like a K i guess? lmao
ill have 2 of whatever this guys smokin
Umm, it is best not to resurrect old threads unless either the OP or the subject is current. Since this is from 2006, why bother posting? Much has happened since then.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.