8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,643 Posts
cornerstrike said:
Remember, the official unveiling is this October at the Tokyo Auto Show. It will look slightly different.
Remeber, the way nissans screwed up the G-concept to the G37C, and
the hedious looking sentra's, altima's, altima coupe, and maxima's im not crossing my fingers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,281 Posts
kenchan said:
Remeber, the way nissans screwed up the G-concept to the G37C, and
the hedious looking sentra's, altima's, altima coupe, and maxima's im not crossing my fingers.
I think you are in the few in that opinion. but the sen and max do look really bad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Right now, I don't think Nissans look bad, I just think they all look the same...and their designs aren't original...more like facelifts than anything else.

I like the new Skyline tho...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Sirbelch said:
I think you are in the few in that opinion. but the sen and max do look really bad.
Agreed
Odaisn said:
Right now, I don't think Nissans look bad, I just think they all look the same...and their designs aren't original...more like facelifts than anything else.

I like the new Skyline tho...
and... Agreed

it's kind of like they all are based off of the 350z/g35 look
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,200 Posts
Im a vette guy..not a bad car but me personally for 65k I would get a new M3 and if options on that thing end up near 75k thats c6 z06 territory...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,200 Posts
to be frankly honest the GTR is a masterpeice..its no longer the king of the big rear wing imports. It looks more sophisticated and they hope to seperate it from the import tuner scene. The truth is the GTR skyline may fail completely based on the fact that ricers worship it. People wont think of it as a serious contender clarkson pointed this out with the R34.

Sit this car next to a turbo or a GT3 and tell me if you had to choose one and money was not an option that you would stick with the nissan...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,652 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
to be frankly honest the GTR is a masterpeice..its no longer the king of the big rear wing imports. It looks more sophisticated and they hope to seperate it from the import tuner scene. The truth is the GTR skyline may fail completely based on the fact that ricers worship it. People wont think of it as a serious contender clarkson pointed this out with the R34.

Sit this car next to a turbo or a GT3 and tell me if you had to choose one and money was not an option that you would stick with the nissan...
I would go with the skyline on that one just b/c it's japanese. I do like porches though. I don't know why everyone talks so bad about the import scene.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,754 Posts
Snake-eyes said:
Sit this car next to a turbo or a GT3 and tell me if you had to choose one and money was not an option that you would stick with the nissan...
id take the ZO6
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,366 Posts
It's going to have to be phenomenal to justify the cost. I can get a 4.1 0-60 car right now for $43k, and it handles extremely well. That is 20k cheaper right off the bat.
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top