8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow 8ths,

I would like to let you guys and gals know never shop at Pro Street Online - #1 OEM and Aftermarket Parts Superstore!, they do really bad business had to report them, did not receive anything in 5 months ask for money back and said they will investigate it, NEVER did couldnt send product due to back order, TOOK 5 months too tell me this, asked for money back NEVER got it, waited for 3 more months AFTER.. and had to puchase another product at a higher price.. JUST A WARNING NEVER SHOP THERE. Thank You

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
woah, that sucks. did you tell them that you're going to report them to the BBB?
Yeah I did. I said i will take this case to a small claims court. it didnt phase them and i also added they will be reported to the BBB as well, and they didnt really care

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was knda messed up because at first my girl wanted it to be a surprise present and than that happened.... their operation sucks

·
Premium Member
37,355 Posts
true true, but your on the business end and not the customer end.

the only time BBB ever pops through peoples head is when they have a problem AFTER the fact. I personally know 0 persons to ever check a company out with the BBB. and I personally havent, I just google them :facepalm: I know.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Hello Fellow 8ths,

I would like to let you guys and gals know never shop at Pro Street Online - #1 OEM and Aftermarket Parts Superstore!, they do really bad business had to report them, did not receive anything in 5 months ask for money back and said they will investigate it, NEVER did couldnt send product due to back order, TOOK 5 months too tell me this, asked for money back NEVER got it, waited for 3 more months AFTER.. and had to puchase another product at a higher price.. JUST A WARNING NEVER SHOP THERE. Thank You
Thank you for the heads up. You have a pm.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts