8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
DeezV604 said:
My best advice, jus tell them to not apply the dumb dealer sticker or you wont buy the car.
This advice works great - except when you want a white LX 4-door Civic with a manual transmission ASAP, and only one dealer in a 300 mile radius is getting one in any time soon, and that dealer knows it. :D

That's what happened to me - I told my sales person that I didn't want the decals and stuff, she checked with her manager who said that they had to put them on the car when it arrived, and I knew that if I followed your advice that they could call me on it because there was no other dealer I could get the car from until next month at the earliest.

· Registered
313 Posts
Yeah, if it is pretty fresh the decals are usually pretty easy to get off by hand. If there is any sticky residue left over you can get that off with rubbing alcohol (just remember this will remove wax if you've put any on the car yet).

· Registered
36 Posts
hmm thats wierd how they won't do this "don't put sticker on ma car" thing for u guys.. i just walked in to dealership and said.. look if ur gonna have to put a sticker on ma car then i will go somewhere else... (1 day before my car is ready for pick up)... and they pissed me off too from driving ma car extra 10 km (they said they were "testing" everything out... i believe more like cruising around) though i got nth to complain.. ma car came to my hands at 16km (6km off the truck... they actually didn't even touch the car after they drove it off cuz i said i wanted to go in and see it myself first) but yea.. u just gota push them around i guess.. if they wont' do it... and u dont' think its unreasonable.. then just say i will go buy somewhere else...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.