8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
10,260 Posts
yup, still rocking my Zaino Z2 and z5. Mostly cause I don't have money to burn on this kinda stuff anymore but also cause a little zaino goes a long, long, long way. I think I've been using it for over 2 years now and I'm not even 1/2 way thru my supply.

Paint prep is KEY. It lasts a long time if prepped right.

I was looking for a good carnauba to put on top of the zaino to really REALLY shine but determined it wouldn't be worth the time/effort being that I now have a red car instead of my old black car.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I use a DA polisher, so my products of choice are Meguiar's M205 Ultra Finish Polish followed up with M21 Synthetic Sealant 2.0. The best hand application product that found was Zaino.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have been using zymol for like 10 yrs it is the best thing for the money i have found. Makes a slick finish and looks really deep.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
yup, still rocking my Zaino Z2 and z5. Mostly cause I don't have money to burn on this kinda stuff anymore but also cause a little zaino goes a long, long, long way. I think I've been using it for over 2 years now and I'm not even 1/2 way thru my supply.

Paint prep is KEY. It lasts a long time if prepped right.

I was looking for a good carnauba to put on top of the zaino to really REALLY shine but determined it wouldn't be worth the time/effort being that I now have a red car instead of my old black car.
On my old black car I topped Zaino with wax to give it better shine.

But for protection and durability, Zaino is hard to beat. Water is still beading up today on my daily driver after over 6 months. Zaino managed to last through a Minnesota winter.

I bought the Focus in late August. I did a single quick coat of Zaino All-In-One and followed by a single coat of Zaino Z5. No other prep work like clay barring or anything because I was too lazy.

Here's pictures from mid-January (still beading strong):

Here's pictures from today (still beading strong!):

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
oh the mist and shine is amazing, (it smells good too ) im completely out and my supplier stopped carrying it too, ugh, is the motorcycle stuff any different?? (I mean I wouldnt think it would be....but I dont want to turn into a harley chic....:wigglesmiley:)

41 - 60 of 100 Posts