8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i know..search....but im feeling lazy, so if you are too, dont bother responding with a "use the search" feature.

I want an exhaust for my 2006 SI. I want something a little louder and deeper than stock, but not something obnoxiously loud. Price is a big factor too so im looking for something thats going to give me the biggest bang for my buck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it stock for the most part...its a daily driver and i dont need or want to do any serious performance work to it. Only plans are an intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Fujita Short Ram Intake $ 179.00 Shipped (Clubrsx.com)
Apexi World Sport 2 $ 485.00 Shipped (corsportusa.com)

·
Registered
883 Posts
well first how much do you want to spend and second check out the intake,header, and exhaust for sale section.A lot of people are upgrading or returning their cars back to stock so you can get a good deal in their before you hit up a sponsor.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
top three choices should be Comptech, Tanabe, and Vibrant. not necessarily in that order... but looking at the number of other people who are on their second and third exhausts and started with something like skunk2...

I have a tanabe medallion and I'm very satisfied. I feel no need to sell it for another exhaust. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.