8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work as a tech at NTB and bought a set of Sumitomo HTR Z3's in 215/45/R17. they are only summer tires but are great performance tires and they aren't bad in the snow tested in 2inches of snow yesterday soooo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm due for tires on my 07 Si was really looking at the Continental Extreme Contact. I currently have BfGoodrich g-force Sport Comp and they felt great in rain and snow, but still leaning towards the Continentals. How are they in rain and snow, if you know from experience?

·
Registered
77 Posts
No problem man, I do know they have other versions of the extreme contact that are really good tires that are all season

·
Registered
10 Posts
No problem man, I do know they have other versions of the extreme contact that are really good tires that are all season
Yeah the one I saw are Ultra High Performance All Season. Saw decent reviews for rain and snow, but excellent on dry roads which is great because I tend to have a heavy foot and love when the Vtech kicks in. :);)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Haha yeah, all these cold roads here in south dakota at the moment cant hold traction at all, I always break loose in 1st and 2nd when I hit the vtec crossover, then again my cheapo Kelly brand all seasons for winter are not ment for horsepower, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts