8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the noob question, but I needed some input from you guys as to what are the best tires for the 18" HFP's? These will go on my 06 Si. Thanks in advance.:wavey:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I've got Yoko Prada SP2 and they handle really nice. I think my next tires will be the KDWs. I heard those are really nice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jardiniboy said:
Are you looking for summer tires or all-season?
Right now I'm looking for some summer tires, but will get all- seasons if the price is right...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How good are the tires that come with the 18" HFP wheels from Honda? I think they're the Dunlop SP Sport... 215/40/18

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
I got the Dunlop FM901 tires along with my 18" HFP wheels when I took delivery on my Si. Their dry grip is "OK" at best, and their wet grip ain't too good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GeezerSi said:
I got the Dunlop FM901 tires along with my 18" HFP wheels when I took delivery on my Si. Their dry grip is "OK" at best, and their wet grip ain't too good.
Yeah, I cause I was thinking of just contacting '06Fg2' on here, he's selling his on the For Sale: Wheel & Tire section. I might just get them off his hands...:thumb:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
GeezerSi said:
what? uhhh LOL ... I had a 500whp srt-4 with these in 225/40/18 and they hooked up...in 3rd gear at 60mph LOL...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts