8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

I want to know who does the BEST job of tinting in Toronto. I don't want any bubbles or gaps or any of the crap. Also need a place that has done the 2006 Civic Sedan DX-G before. Anyone had a good experience somewhere else? I'm not looking for a discount bargain basement place but a reputable place with good prices.

Same with Rust Proofing. Who does the best job?

-Incongruent

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I replied to your other thread beforew I saw this one.
If you already don't know about it, check out http://www.torontocivics.com/index2.html
The club has several Affiliates in the Toronto area that does tinting and rust proofing. Audio Heaven did the tint on my 03 and it's perfect. Krown AutoMetrik has rustproofed many member's cars all witth great results. PM me if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a cronic cross thread poster..... somebody stop me.... over at torontoaccord.com a lot of people had some bad experiences... not sure I trust the opinion of the group buyers.... I want a personal referral on who got their tint done right and the name of the guy who did it. I ain't taking any chances with my ****. I'll check out the forums and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
100 Posts
distinct auto (on doncaster, yonge and steeles area) for the tints, i work at a dealership, and thats the place we send our cars out to. They do amazing work, since they deal with all the local dealers.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really looking for more of a personal reference. Someone in TO area who got their own 2006 civic sedan tinted there and would recommend it to someone else.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Ask your dearler who does the tints for their cars. Mine was done by a place called Pro Tint here in Hamilton. They did the tinting on my 98 and my 06. The tints on my 98 are flawless even after 5 years. My 06 is also perfect. Like I mentioned above, Audio Heaven did my 03 and I have no complaints.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I got Tint done on my 06 by the dealer.. came out perfect.. like DumbasSi said, ask your dealer

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those members in Scarborough... Check out Krown at St.Clair east of Kennedy. Judy was a really cool guy that drilled holes in my 3 day old car while shooting the **** with me. He was very knowledgable about the Krown product. OH MY GOD THERE ARE HOLES IN MY CAR!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tint at TintKing

I did my tint at the Tint King on Queensway near kipling. Those guys did a good job and in good time too. They are having a special on right now with Sun Guard tint with scratch resistance for $170 (CAN). It looks very weird from the outside right now but I'm assuming its just the adhesive that hasn't dried yet. Looks perfect from the inside... and the 20% tint in the rear looks SICK on black exterior. :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
DumbasSi said:
Ask your dearler who does the tints for their cars. Mine was done by a place called Pro Tint here in Hamilton. They did the tinting on my 98 and my 06. The tints on my 98 are flawless even after 5 years. My 06 is also perfect. Like I mentioned above, Audio Heaven did my 03 and I have no complaints.
my dealer goes throw pro tint outhere east of toronto, but they wanted to charge me 299 for it, so i went there by myself and got it for 229.

they did a amazing job!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I got my tint done at FX Auto when I got my car in Nov, they have nothing but good feedback at torontomazda3.com, they did a great job on my 06 LX sedan as well as my friend's Mazda3.

·
Registered
47 Posts
evolution921 said:
I got my tint done at FX Auto when I got my car in Nov, they have nothing but good feedback at torontomazda3.com, they did a great job on my 06 LX sedan as well as my friend's Mazda3.

I would defenitly recomend FX auto. Been going there for years and they do rust proofing as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts