8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Si sedan, looking for the best short shifter on the market for me?
found some pre-used skunk2 440gram shift knobs on ebay, those the best as far as knobs?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
circuit hero knob + comptech ss for me or twm knob & ss

cant go wrong.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Hello,

Well if you are looking for a good short shifter for your Si '07, TWM Performance offers a full kit for not that much..! =]

There's a forum section about us, check it out : TWM Performance Short Shifters - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

There's some good topics about our products and what's the feeling of our shifters! =)

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Simon
TWM Performance
Agreed. I loved my Type R + short shifter. I have since went to super-lightweight. It's all about how it feels to YOU.

I went through lots of knobs before settling on the one I have now.

Also, how it feels in your hand is very important. Go to a small autoparts store (or Pepboys) and feel the difference in shifting a ball knob vs. a teardrop.

And, go with TWM. They're awesome, and their customer service is the best.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Mugen Si knob (if you can get ahold of one) & Mugen quick-shifter (again, more of the same).

lol

otherwise i would say a CTR knob & a Comptech SS adapter & a nice fresh tranny flush cuz all of our trannys BLOWWWWW!!! :(

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Yeah I know but I'm sure you'll have one way before me. Hey now no need to get ones pee all over oneself.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
Yeah I know but I'm sure you'll have one way before me. Hey now no need to get ones pee all over oneself.
hahahhahahaha i had that one comin' to me. LOL well played sir; well played indeed.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
comptech ss and circuit hero are nice combo. feels good when shifting.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I switch between a Mugen Formula knob, and a Skunk 2 weighted, and use a TWM ss.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts