8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any filters that will fit on the Injen CAI that are better than just replacing it with the same one?

Someone told me about an AEM filter that you can clean and not have to re-apply any oil, anyone know what it is?

any advice is appreciated.

:thumb:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Are there any filters that will fit on the Injen CAI that are better than just replacing it with the same one?

Someone told me about an AEM filter that you can clean and not have to re-apply any oil, anyone know what it is?

any advice is appreciated.

:thumb:
I have the dry flow filter and I havent had a problem on mine and you never have to worry about oil on it.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
i would not go with a dryflow what catches the dirt? i would go with a true flow its a foam filter i bought mine for 35 bucks love and i know that the air is clean when it goes through the motor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.