8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
just buy 08 rear upper control arm... save you about 150 or more, i hear it bring your rear camber to -.75 (NO LOWERING SPRINGS), plus iam not so sure how strong that tread on skunk2 is, i was looking at spc camber kit as well. me i go for the oem 08 arm.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
You can find the Skunk 2's on Ebay for pretty reasonable prices. That's where I got mine.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What would be a better choice....skunk 2 or SPC?
I hear the SPC's are easier to adjust, but the Skunk's look 100 times better:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I hear the SPC's are easier to adjust, but the Skunk's look 100 times better:biggrin:
I'm not quite going for looks considering it's the suspension, I'm going for function and ease of adjustment. The skunk 2 do look better but I'm not to sure about how strong the adjustment thread is gonna be. Anyone with Skunk 2' or SPC' help me out.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I don't sell these, but why not support the vendors/sponsors on the site here, the 5 dollar savings isn't worth the excellent service you will get from our site sponsors..

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Spc Imo...Easier to adjust...
Cool...thanks. My rear tires are goin to the shitter because of this negative camber. Whats your opinion about the SPC front camber bolts? I haven't taken my car in for an alignment but it's obvious I don't have negative camber on my front wheels. Do you think they're neccessary?

·
Banned
3,565 Posts
Spc Imo...Easier to adjust...
I've installed the SPC and Skunk2 rear arms before and thought that the Skunk2 were both easier to initially install as well as adjust after installation.

They are both great, but I guess it just depends on what you are use to or want. For me, I did not like the wobble bolts on the SPC arms. The Skunk2 ones require a little more time to adjust, but IMHO provide a more solid setting.

As for the front camber bolts, you can go with SPC or Honda. One set of wobble bolts for the front would be good in most cases. If you require more adjustment, you can install two sets of wobble bolts on the front (one set on each side).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.