8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering whats the best price on a fog light kit for a 09 civic coupe and do they make after market kits

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
collegehillshonda.com - always has em, think they still have a sale going on em too.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I don't think CHH has the 09 fog on sale (I mean compare with other online vendors, not with the list price), and I don't think anyone released aftermarket one for 09 coupe yet.

I got my 09 sedan fog from bernardiparts.com and they are a bit cheaper than CHH.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
CHH has them but they are still around $250 :sadbanana: I've been looking for some cheaper ones too but no one has the coupe ones

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
:yeahthat: Just got mine from k2motor on ebay 35.99 plus shipping all together like 50 bucks can't complain they look great came packaged very nicely installing them this weekend can't wait!

·
it just BLOWS my mind
2,529 Posts
Go to K2motor.com
:yeahthat: Just got mine from k2motor on ebay 35.99 plus shipping all together like 50 bucks can't complain they look great came packaged very nicely installing them this weekend can't wait!

:yeahthat: x2.
they all work the same so....why pay $200 Just make sure you tell them the year of your car cuz i think the harness are diffrent from 06 - 07 or something

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
:yeahthat: x2.
they all work the same so....why pay $200 Just make sure you tell them the year of your car cuz i think the harness are diffrent from 06 - 07 or something
u pay 200 for oem ones, which has different glass (so no cracking wahtsoever), perfect fitment (looks cleaner), and the item itself is honda :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
^The K2motor ones I got are pretty damn sturdy...and regardless of OEM if you get a rock flying at your foglight at high speed the thing is gonna crack people still have problems cracking them even though they have OEM ones.

You can still buy the OEM harness and stalk like the guy did in that DIY...that's actually what I did all in all only paid like $110 for everything so I'm happy...but then again some people just swear by OEM parts.

·
Registered
99 Posts
My OEM right side fog cracked...so pissed, but now I think I am going to hit up k2 for some yellow fogs and ddm for some HIDs and be done with it.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Did you guys read the post? OP asked for 09 fog for coupe, which as far as I know, no one offering aftermarket yet, including K2. And just in case you guys don't know, 09-10 fog are different from 06-08 fog, not just the plastic cover, but also the actual fog housing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts