8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anyone know where to get the best selection and service for aftermarket or and OEM parts store to upgrade our civics in Canada? For online shopping or for drive in service? ..... getting tired of duties if you know what I mean :wave:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
You should check around your area to see if there is a Parcel Service just across the border. We have a couple here in Manitoba so I take advantage of all the free shipping in the USA by having my stuff shipped there and just driving to pick it up. They I guess if you want to claim it at the border you can. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
from the original website of the manufacturer.. say you want a AEM intake...go to aem.com look for the intake, they should show the part # ..then go back to JRP and do a search by part #

usually only works if JRP carries their product tho.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What are you looking for exactly? Auto Parts Online Canada probably supolies the cheapest and the best OEM replacement parts that you asked for before. They are Canadian and so you won't have to worry about the brokerage/ duties charge. Why do you have to look for a Canadian friendly American onlie site for OEM parts? Most of the US dealerships that sell OEM parts online are not allowed to ship to Canada.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.