8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is something I have been thinking about for a while now too, especially with the arrival of my header just around the corner (fingers crossed). I was thinking of starting off with engine torque damper and then a rear only Hasport 62a and then probably calling it good until my car becomes a more dedicated track car (if that ever happens).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Innovative have points for grounds as well, how do i know? I have the 75a kit on my car as we speak :D
I had to run to the hardware store at least 3 times during my install. I had nothing but trouble with the front lower mount fitting also. Maybe I was just missing parts but I thought their grab bag of spacers and washers could have been a little more organized. Mine only came with one grounding point which fit best on the drivers side. It was not a direct fit which was disappointing. It required some thought and ingenuity on my part to figure out since there were no instructions included.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
I had to run to the hardware store at least 3 times during my install. I had nothing but trouble with the front lower mount fitting also. Maybe I was just missing parts but I thought their grab bag of spacers and washers could have been a little more organized. Mine only came with one grounding point which fit best on the drivers side. It was not a direct fit which was disappointing. It required some thought and ingenuity on my part to figure out since there were no instructions included.
Must've been a long time ago.

1.) I needed zero extra parts
2.) i did have to trim the bushing a bit to fit into the front mount area, but i expected that from reading on here, it's mostly because that area gets tight from being bolted to my other aftermarket mount
3.) a jack is your friend for ANY motor mount install, stock or otherwise

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Mounts didn't show. Only rear came in and the bushing doesn't look like all the pics I have seen. Contacted seller and will call hasport when they open. Not happy

21 - 30 of 30 Posts