8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed twm ss with bushings and cable bushings. For the money its the best modd i have done for the money.

To who ever is waiting to put one in just be careful with replacing the bushings when taking them out, its a really tight spot to get your hand in without taking out the center console. i dropped some of the stock metal bushings but i got them out with my handy flash light and goose neck magnet.:thumb:

I highly recommend getting this setup, its worth every penny. When you take the car out for the first drive you will have a big smile on your face after 1-2 and 2-3 shifts........

Install time: i was in a rush, took me about 45 minutes or less .

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Next you should get the Corsport shift linkage bushings. Best $30 i've put into my car yet. I put them on before the TWM ss/bushing set, and it made the shifts so much more crisp. Try that one out:thumb:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vicfalc09 said:
For the '07 Si Sedan Which option should i choose?? The Bushings combo?? Is there an installation manual for the cable bushings?
i would get the combo, and yes they do come with installation manual with pics an all...:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts