8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best, cheapest mods to pull a little more hp out of my lx? I want an si but, not gonna beable to get one for a long while.. So right now im stuck with it..

·
Registered
561 Posts
honkycoy said:
500-1000?
I am in the same situation as you with my coupe EX. so I went Injen CAI and 55shot zex wet kit , i am also considerin the nst pulley kit and may be improving the comlete exaust system just that I dont like rice or to loud sound

and i think for now that is gona be it for R18s so our best bet is to sit tight and wait till stuff comes out :popcorn: .I hope some day they come out with a reflash or something similar. I read once that a guy got like 160 whp with a good tune and a E-manage well theres a ajp turbo kit but theres not much to say about it :coffee:

good luck and tell us if you find something good

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
yeah, the pulley kit would probably help out. You can do an intake and exhaust...but I'm not sure how much hp you can pull from that.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
intake, exhaust, weapon r cat delete pipe/down pipe, nst pulleys, lighter rims, short shifter...go on a diet, shed pounds in the car.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i've done a little work on mine, but honestly, if i could go back in time i wouldnt of put a dollar into it and traded it in for an si...

but some parts are interchangable which is alright...

i would go fujita cai, some kind of short shifter, greddy tic, and the other tranny bushings..

·
Registered
561 Posts
m1k3 said:
i've done a little work on mine, but honestly, if i could go back in time i wouldnt of put a dollar into it and traded it in for an si...

but some parts are interchangable which is alright...

i would go fujita cai, some kind of short shifter, greddy tic, and the other tranny bushings..
tranny bushings? whats that

hey m1k3 do you personally recomend the SS and the TWM , did you had to buy a camber kit.?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts