8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
mine > yours.

yet it looks somewhat like yours though.

i can safely say my headlight's output > yours.

customlightz ftw.

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
That looks good, does the halo light up? Probaly need to change the projectors/lens to some OEM ones like TSX

·
Registered
251 Posts
In for the cutoff pictures!

Definitely next on my list if cutoff is clean and adjustment is easy. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
I helped si_turbo to install the projector with the HID kit(H1). i have some pictures for updated. Just give you guys some ideas that how the projector will looks like on a civic coupe. Justin will take some more pics with the cut off light of the HID lights. Thanks

With Halo On

With HID

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
They look alot better than the other ebay lights.... but they really need to get rid of the halos. WTF is up with them, they're ugly but keep making them.

The body kit looks ehh. But i can tell that the person spent alot of time to make everything fit correctly. Good workmanship

·
Registered
25 Posts
I helped si_turbo to install the projector with the HID kit(H1). i have some pictures for updated. Just give you guys some ideas that how the projector will looks like on a civic coupe. Justin will take some more pics with the cut off light of the HID lights. Thanks
I really do like this look and yes it does look like Customlightz design, but it'll never equal it of course. I was thinking about getting these. I'm staying tuned for the cut off pics to see if its worth it. I heard a lot of ebay lights fog up really easily. Did you guys reseal the headlights or are you just gonna see if they are gonna fog up and then reseal if needed?

1 - 20 of 270 Posts