8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around here for a couple months, and this is my first post!

All the pictures here have given me the mod itch, and I want to start off small with an HFP front lip and HFP muffler (don't want cat-back and enjoy the look+sound of it). I have a bone-stock 08 coupe.

Best I've found are
HFP lip: $265
HFP muffler: $290

know anywhere better?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hondapartsdeals is where I saw it for that much. I doubt that includes shipping though...

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Box was alright. It was a little roughed up, but that's how I usually get my packages... haha. The lip was fine.

It is indeed OEM. :thumb:
Ok Thanks.

How well is the lip packed in the box? Is it secured pretty good?

I might give these guys a try as they are cheaper than College Hill and I live only 300 miles from them. I am just learry of getting the stuff damaged and having to return it.

Any body ordered these parts from College Hill that can state that the boxes come as good as they say.

I realize with UPS it's hit or miss but that extra step they take to toughen up the edges may be worth $100 if it indeed comes damage free.

I am going to try my local dealer to see if they will match price it but I don't have much faith in that working.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How about prices, though? No one knows of anything cheaper or some deals going on? :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought my front lip from Discount Honda and Acura parts and accessories - Hondacuraworld.com for $289.90.

Not necessarily the cheapest for it, but the best part is that the shipping is absolutely free - which is just awesome. You only have to pay $3.99 for handling. Saves a bunch from those high shipping costs.

They don't carry the HFP muffler, unfortunately.
So far that might be one of the best places to buy HFP. Jayhonda sells it for 260 with a 45 dollar shipping fee. This other site

Front Under Spoiler-SI4 - 08F03-SNA - Wholesale Honda Parts &

sells it for 245 but with a 60 dollar shipping so both come out too 305. With Hondaacuraworld you save 13 bucks lol.

·
Registered
883 Posts
There is a company on ebay that has made a full hfp kit for $500.00.I think its made of polyurethane but im not 100% sure .Just search for 06 civic hfp and it should pop up .

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So far that might be one of the best places to buy HFP. Jayhonda sells it for 260 with a 45 dollar shipping fee. This other site

Front Under Spoiler-SI4 - 08F03-SNA - Wholesale Honda Parts &

sells it for 245 but with a 60 dollar shipping so both come out too 305. With Hondaacuraworld you save 13 bucks lol.

Just take these prices to your local dealer and ask them rto price match. If you talk to the parts manager they should do it

:badger:

·
Banned
1,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
bump for details on college hills box/shipping condition... and whether it's worth extra price...
from what ive heard, they do a pretty good job on packing and making sure its sturdy

however, i can't relaly say any good things about UPS. i bought my HFP suspension from CHH, and it just so happened that the UPS truck got there while i was sitting by the window.. so i watch as he unloads my stuff and hes literally throwing the suspension around.. he pushed it off the truck(and mind you the truck is not low, so it just smashed into the ground), then started rolling it on the floor as i guess he couldn't pick it up since it was too heavy/big to my doorstep. i wish CHH woudl use another service as this is not my first bad experience with UPS. lucky the suspension didn't get damaged

1 - 19 of 19 Posts