8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
i think he means most power.

skunk 2header / 3 inch full race exhaust
That is not the best, plz try again.

*Disclaimer I: Readers of posts on the internet may read a condescending tone that was unintended by the author and have hurt feelings when no malice exists. Author will try very hard in the future to make sure any intended condescension and malice are therefore painfully obvious. Please reread above post inserting soft soothing voice before becoming offended

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Go Go Powers Activate!!
That is not the best, plz try again.

*Disclaimer I: Readers of posts on the internet may read a condescending tone that was unintended by the author and have hurt feelings when no malice exists. Author will try very hard in the future to make sure any intended condescension and malice are therefore painfully obvious. Please reread above post inserting soft soothing voice before becoming offended

·
Registered
872 Posts
Go Go Powers Activate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LMAO!

Here comes the Brigade! The OP is a too vague, but if money is not part of the equation go with the Go Power custom header and 3" exhaust. If money is part of your decision then the Go Power 850 mated to the 3" is another option. For a budget route I would say Vibrant. Also Go Power has the 575 header which I have and love.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
LMAO!

Here comes the Brigade! The OP is a too vague, but if money is not part of the equation go with the Go Power custom header and 3" exhaust. If money is part of your decision then the Go Power 850 mated to the 3" is another option. For a budget route I would say Vibrant. Also Go Power has the 575 header which I have and love.

Still not the best, plz try again.

*Disclaimer I: Readers of posts on the internet may read a condescending tone that was unintended by the author and have hurt feelings when no malice exists. Author will try very hard in the future to make sure any intended condescension and malice are therefore painfully obvious. Please reread above post inserting soft soothing voice before becoming offended.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts