8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey what u guys think the best manifold is for the money nd best in gains and do they fit are stock exhaust systems .....i was thinken get one put it on the stock system for now then i wanna get a apexi wsp2 or greddy sp2

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey they are really nice headers even tho u dont see the damm thing!!!....i herd somebodys cought on fire nd there very pricey...dc sports or vibrant ne good???

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
i would go with vibrant over dc, but dc isnt too bad if you dont wanna spend a lot, it wont perform as well though when you are looking to squeeze out as much HP as possible. thats why i got the BCRH cuz i knew id be going SC'ed, however at some point i may switch out for SSR or hytech or whatever the other top notch one is

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea will ne of these headers work wit a stock exhaust system i no for the old cars they did still new wit the si motor wise....

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
^^^THey will work on the stock exhaust. I bought the Vibrant rh w/hfc, and will be putting it on this weekend. With Vibrant, you get a much better header than DC, and still run a cat which keeps you legal,:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts