8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new member here. Picked up a ‘10 Taffeta White Si Coupe recently. I bought it with a Injen Cold Air Intake, lowered on Eibach Sportline Springs, and a Invidia N1 Catback. Everyone is good so far and I really like it, but the exhaust is somewhat annoying. I don’t mind how loud it is when I’m ripping around but it drones SO BAD on the highway it gives me a headache. Don’t really need that when my daily commute to work at 6am is 50km, mostly highway. It’s tolerable, just annoying.
So, what would be the best option for me? I would really like something that drones less and I hate the stock exhaust because of how quiet it is. I know they are sold with a silencer (which I don’t have), would that help? Or would it totally cut the noise and whatever performance that comes with it? I’m really not looking to spend a lot of money.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Civic Si
3 Posts
Yonaka motorsports exhaust is really cheap, they say it’s not too loud in low rpms but I guess that’s the same for most exhausts. I hear some people complain about drone though... It’s something to look into at least. Or maybe you could get a axle back?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts