8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help on selecting coilovers for my car. Currently I am on springs but want to be slammed with a smooth ride. Any suggestions on which ones I should get?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Chucky, an air ride might be what you're looking for. I know nothing about them other than when cars that have'em are parked, they're slammed. Everything I see on the road that's 'slammed' seems to drive like feces, they're all super bouncy...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bcr coilovers are good for the price and you could get custom spring rates but the lower you are the stiffer you should go

·
Registered
35 Posts
Make sure when you do any suspension install, you have two extra sets of helping hands. I did a coilovers install on my integra and hated it. Did a coilovers install on my friends 8thgen and it took two hours. F&F type 2 and they are beautiful

·
Registered
39 Posts
Need help on selecting coilovers for my car. Currently I am on springs but want to be slammed with a smooth ride. Any suggestions on which ones I should get?
Probably too late but, You’ll want BC br extreme lows with 20k plus springs And take out all the preload and max stiff dampening. Rides like **** but you can’t be slammed on coils without a smooth ride. Can get within 2mm of fitment with that setup no issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts