8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I did quite a bit of searching, and found what coil overs are available and some peoples opinions on different coil over set ups, but I still can't decide which is best for me.

Basically my budget is around $1000, I'm looking for a decent amount of ride height adjustability, and something that will ride decently for a car that needs to be daily driven.

So far I'm thinking either skunk2 pro-s, k-sport, or possibly megan racing.

Keep in mind, I don't track my car, I mainly want the coil overs for the drop, not the performance, but at the same time I don't want my car to ride/handle like crap.

Opinions?

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
This thread was 4 down from this one. Basically the same thing and people have already responded.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/suspension-brakes/140042-coilover-confusion.html

Edit:

Keep in mind, I don't track my car, I mainly want the coil overs for the drop, not the performance, but at the same time I don't want my car to ride/handle like crap.
Keep in mind that anything lower than 1.5" on this generation will handle like crap, doesn't matter what suspension.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i just bought Megan Racing street coilovers, getting them installed tomorrow ive heard nothing but good reviews about megan and before i bought them, i called 8 different places and asked what they thought about the megan coilovers and they say for the price they are great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.