8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
everyone says they are played out, but it's really where you live. I have never seen a single car with them around yet. If they're not common around you then go for it if that is what you want. I'll be doing them on my stockies for my winter wheel setup. I think ASA makes a nice looking Time Attack wheel, i forget the model. oh and thanx for the projectors!

·
Registered
639 Posts
i have the same car i personally love the ep3 ctr wheels, they are on the sale forum here, or rsx type s wheels

if you arent going to drop it i guess stick with 18's in which case i cant help you out, i really only like 17's with a drop

·
Registered
478 Posts
black with red lips are sexy, but depends on what color car like nhbp & rr not gg & fbp, and honestly i live in the L.A area and go to school in hollywood and i see alot more gun metal, plain black, and especialy black with silver lip driving around than the time attack style.

·
Registered
639 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.