8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get paid over our summer vacations. AND, I'm also getting $6k a month, in addition to my normal salary, to teach summer school (8:45 am - 12:00 noon). Thank you for listening :biggrin:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skylinegtr06 said:
It must be nice being a band director, doing what you love
are you going to be a teacher?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anavrin351 said:
18k to teach summer school. holy crap.
Believe it or not, at my school, it's like pulling teeth to get a teacher to teach summer school. Most want the summer off. I don't mind. We get out at noon. Still time for my car!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skylinegtr06 said:
Im a violinist, I would be an orchestra director but no my plans are not in teaching even if my orchestra director gets paid in the three figs
three figures? did you mean 6 figures?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
07mugencivic said:
are you Drinking SkylineGtr
three figures would be $999 a year, lol.

·
Banned
3,117 Posts
ccarbajal08 said:
We get paid over our summer vacations. AND, I'm also getting $6k a month, in addition to my normal salary, to teach summer school (8:45 am - 12:00 noon). Thank you for listening :biggrin:

If you paid me 500k a year, it wouldnt be enough to deal with someone elses kids.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
:yeahthat:

I have a new out look on teachers. I was a pain in the ass in HS and middle school. Now, I know what I put my teachers trhough. Whole new respect for teachers...

Bring back the days of hitting the kids! Teach them some ****! haha

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
illusionstwice said:
:yeahthat:

I have a new out look on teachers. I was a pain in the ass in HS and middle school. Now, I know what I put my teachers trhough. Whole new respect for teachers...

Bring back the days of hitting the kids! Teach them some ****! haha
:yeahthat: i totally second what you say...start hitting the kids..there would be a lot less hoodlums out causing a ruckus

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^

Take Philadelphia as an example. They are up to 251 homicides this year alone. Half these killers, well maybe more than half, are dealers, gang members, and menaces to society. Start being tough on the as kids and it will help precent them growing up as losers who have to live lives of crime to "survive"

Stand on a corner for 12 hrs and make X amount of money. You can get a real job and make more money for 8 hrs a day and not worry about getting shot, robbed, arrested, and all that.

Ugh, Sorry, the cirminal justice in me came out. :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Type X said:
If you paid me 500k a year, it wouldnt be enough to deal with someone elses kids.
I'm pretty lucky to be at a school in the OC, CA. My co-worker, who came from inner-city public school, said that the worst thing that ever happened to him was that he told a student to put away his sandwich and he took one more bite. LOL! He's pretty happy about that since his life was threatened as his previous school.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts