8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
What do you think a meet up pm Dec 21st? I come back from my mini deployment on the 17th and that Friday the 21st we should set something up. So pictures of our cars parked in some snow should look nice. The turnout at Tysons wasn't bad at all besides the rent a cops breaking us up. Hopefully Realzlais Si will be ready by then, that way me and him can roll up together maybe somewhere more discreet like... the parking lot at Springfield, mall security don't care if we're parked the, they usually just make sure we ain't doing something stupid and then they just leave. How about around 8pm?

:yeahthat:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah man 2 more weeks and I'll be home, in alexandria and hopefully if I get home early enough I will be able to work on my car and fix my little fuel pump problem and drive all day maybe I can meet up with some of yall that day, stay on top of this post for any changes.bring your friends, girlfriends, random sexy asian/hispanic girls lol. anything to make this meet up fun. me i might bring some cute persian girls that i chill with.

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
yeah man 2 more weeks and I'll be home, in alexandria and hopefully if I get home early enough I will be able to work on my car and fix my little fuel pump problem and drive all day maybe I can meet up with some of yall that day, stay on top of this post for any changes.bring your friends, girlfriends, random sexy asian/hispanic girls lol. anything to make this meet up fun. me i might bring some cute persian girls that i chill with.
:eek:hsnap: :popcorn: :drooling:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyone in the alexandria area can come up to my house on april 18 to help me work on my fuel pump? I know i can do it by myself but helps always good and we can go for a lil drive after. and maybe you guys can see my turbo set up more in depth.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts