8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.

If you live in the Beaumont, Port Arthur, Nederland, Orange area, please sign up here.

If you are from the Houston area, howdy doody, but you have your own thread, and a sticky one at that: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62213

As South East Texas residents it is of vital importance that we band together to avoid being sucked into the black hole of H-town.

Who's with me?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
haha, just saw this thread. Nederland represent.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm from nederland. my brother has a red one with all the hfp extras. i know there are a few guys on usimports.org (based in beaumont) that have si's. check out the site and come out to a meet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm from Beaumont. Seen a few other Si's rollin around town. I have a FBP Si that I drive most of the time. We should try to get a meet somewhere in the Triangle soon!! :vtec:

·
Registered
26 Posts
i work in la porte though but its not far of a drive for me to get there i just dont go cause theres nothing for me there but im always looking for new meets to hit up lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
What's up fellow SETX 8th owners! I know this is an old thread, but I just got a 2007 FG2 a couple months ago...I love it!! I live in Beaumont & I've seen a few other 8th gens around town, but not a ton. We should all meet up at the Kohl's parking lot Saturday night (there's other car guys that show up...Mustangs, BMWs, Trucks, etc)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts