8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok........lets see someone beat this on the "Si Loser" spectrum.
I got the CD with the Song they use in the Si commercial :greenappl . Ofcourse we all know it's where it's all Red and the Si is flying (at one point literally) around the city. I plan on blasing the song when I pull out of the dealer with it when I pick it up :driving:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Man the only music to my ears will be me ripp'n out the VTEC when Im leaving the lot!!! can't wait, about a month a way...haha and i already have a stock pile of parts for her. Those that seen my focus know my style..nice, clean..and built to be mean

:flame:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just drove a Si yesterday at Honda of Bowie. I checked out the radio in the lot, but it was not a 'navi' so it didn't have the better sound system. Then turn that off for the test drive. I probably drove the car way too hard, it only had 50 miles on it. Kinda forgot all about that breakin period, once I got behind the wheel. 06 Si is definatly faster and stronger than my 04 Si (duh!). The shift light was blinking at me.. :) The thing about the DIGITAL SPEEDO, It actually takes some *thought* to process how fast you are going......with my analog speedo, I just glance at it and know if the needle is pointing up, i'm going about 70, anywhere to the left i'm good, to the right i'm going >>80mph. but with the digital you have to think about it. And I didn't feel like I was going 89mph, thought I was going 60some, maybe cause I got to 89 faster than i thought. It might just be one of those cars that you dont feel like you are going that fast. ??? Any ways it was a great test drive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hondaid said:
Ok........lets see someone beat this on the "Si Loser" spectrum.
I got the CD with the Song they use in the Si commercial :greenappl . Ofcourse we all know it's where it's all Red and the Si is flying (at one point literally) around the city. I plan on blasing the song when I pull out of the dealer with it when I pick it up :driving:
What's the song name?? :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man...........you gotta make me divulge my secrets lol........the song is Galang by MIA. I actually had to contact the British firm that made the commercial to find out the name and artist.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wasn't planing on Flying. But atleast going inverted in a tunnel and the getting sling-shot off a crane. lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speed Demon............are you saying that song won't let me go inverted?? or hop off roof tops??? lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
mcpaige said:
I just drove a Si yesterday at Honda of Bowie. I checked out the radio in the lot, but it was not a 'navi' so it didn't have the better sound system.
dont they both have the '360 watt' sound system?

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
:xyxnervou ..

all i can say is just dont embaress yourself and crash when you leave..

personally, id love to hear my engine more then anything else... :thumb: but thats me.. ;)

·
Registered
805 Posts
DeezV604 said:
dont they both have the '360 watt' sound system?

Yeah they do.... there is no difference in the power delivered to the speakers... no difference between the normal and navi... :thumb:

·
Registered
881 Posts
i have already made a playlist for when i go to get my SI off the lot, and i have to say that MIA is def not on it...LOL. My gf ruined it for me when she got her CD and overplayed the **** out of it. I just watch the commerical on the net with my sound off...LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts