8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I frequent a few boards and just got wind of this local shop in AZ that has gone down hill.. Very lucky to have people like Tai @ Corsport, Josh @ Excelerate and especially webby to take care of us.

I know the issues people have had with AJP and the recent ones with Turbo Mafia, but I really hope we never have issues arise like this one.

http://ls2gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193761

Long read..

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Paste the info, please. That link isn't working for me...
It's a message board, way too long to paste.

Hopefully everything works out for that guy, sounds like that vendor took him for a ride.

As far as TM goes, they're working to resolve the issues...I speak from being one of the people that got the wrong exhaust system from them. Granted they need a better way of communicating with their customers, but they at least sound genuine in standing behind their promises. Mistakes happen, everyone makes them, and it just seems that TM was unfortunate enough not to catch theirs before a bunch of systems were made and shipped.

But back on topic, this site is superb in keeping everything legit, and our mods are incredible, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I just read to page 5 and is a big mess over there

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Mike was a good sponsor, this just shows...that even good "shops" can screw you over..Never pay anyone in advance unless you use a credit card or other form of secure payment..

Mike (the fleeing suspect) built my friends 445rwhp GTO. the shop was called Arizona Power and Sound.

The whole story in a nut shell...He took a lot of peoples money from www.lsx.com, www.ls1gto.com, www.corvetteforums.com, and closed shop. He ran with thier money and hopes his LLC filed bankruptcy will protect him. No one can contact him and his lawyer wont say crap...

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember seeing him on a few message boards and he seemed to help a lot of people. He seemed to be a good guy for the most part, but lately, I think the circumstances just weren't in his favor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.