8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Bcrh?

5K views 69 replies 20 participants last post by  WhiteSicivic06 
#1 · (Edited)
I just got my BCRH in the mail today and was looking to install it. I remember reading somewhere that I needed some gaskets or something like that. Can anyone tell me what else I need for the install?

UPDATE: Installed and the header is hitting my subframe...

PICTURES

Blu1Byu/BCRH dent - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#6 ·
I just got my BCRH in the mail today and was looking to install it. I remember reading somewhere that I needed some gaskets or something like that. Can anyone tell me what else I need for the install?
I had a shop install mine for me. They used the existing gaskets because the car is so new. The gasket on the head is metal, but not sure about the other one where it connects to the cat-back. Also, you should buy the angled defouler so you "hopefully" won't throw a CEL. Unfortunately, I continue to throw a CEL every 30 miles. Other than that, it is a great header!!

#16 ·
no... I got some pics today of underneath and I'm pretty pissed. The header is hitting the underside of the car. The header goes 4-2-1, its hitting on the 2 portion. Only on the one pipe though. It seems as if the pipe is lower than the other causing it 2 do this. It has even put a dent in the tube. I think the header is bad.

I dont know how to post the pics up though so if someone could that would be good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.