8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
futhermucker said:
quick question. does anyone know if the bcrh will fit/line up correctly with the skunk2 70mm exhaust?
I honestly don't know for sure, but I'm 99% sure it would. Seeing as the BCRH bolts up to the stock exhaust perfectly and the skunk2 exhaust bolts up to the stock cat. Just put them together and it should work. But then again I don't know for sure... My Comptech exhaust bolted perfectly to my stock cat; my BCRH bolted perfectly to my Comptech exhaust so I'm assuming the BCRH will bolt up nicely to the Skunk2 70 mm exhaust...

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't know about the 70MM Skunk2 exhaust, but on the 60MM one, the hinges on the muffler part are a little bit too long and can scrape the frame and make some nasty sounding noise... might have to cut them a bit

·
Registered
816 Posts
g0chu said:
I don't know about the 70MM Skunk2 exhaust, but on the 60MM one, the hinges on the muffler part are a little bit too long and can scrape the frame and make some nasty sounding noise... might have to cut them a bit
ahhh i see you got your exhaust in :) did you get any help or DIY? how was it? sound?

·
Registered
336 Posts
yah :)
I did it myself but I had to take the muffler part in to a shop to trim the hinges... it sounds awesome! really deep... loud too

I'm happy with it though :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts