8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive had this on for about 2 days and love it, now my exhaust is true 2.5 all the way from the header back. the header is a beautiful peice... here are some side by side pictures with my ported DCRH

LSD exhaust

heres a quick video with the BCRH and LSD exhaust.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Sweet vid. you sold me on it! lol. now lets get that dyno overwith!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Damn... talk about tire spin in 2nd! ... ****... I think this is extremely appropriate> :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec:

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Im thinking of just doing the BCRH and X's Intake along with the reflash. Anyone know what type of gains could be expected.?

·
Banned
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i always assumed bigger the better haha
"Thats what she said!!!" hahaha well lets face it guys its NA, and for most street set-ups that are not intented for maxium peak power in mind, its not that im against big piping on K series but im more agains't straight through designs which combined with huge piping are not good for the Si with its current factory tune even with hondata reflash. the LSD has a baffleing canister similar to the stock exhaust which i have taken pretty far. the stock exhaust is a excellent design. now i have something that is similar to the stock exhaust just with slightly bigger piping and and slightly bigger race header.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts