8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just installed it took 8 hours(around there) 2 put it in.........without the defouler though i went 2 autozone n they never heard of it they kept referring 2 spark plugs?? will get 1 soon though...my question is if i have a leak is it dangerous??4 me or my wife n son??? is it carbon monoxide smoke??i want xtra hp but i dont want n e 1 pushin daisyz. n if there is a leak what should i do ???

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
If you put the O2 sesnors in, there shouldn't be a leak. If you didn't, then it could leak into the cabin. As long as they are plugged in and you don't let the car idle in the garage too long with you in it, you should be fine.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok every1 tnx 4 the input. my sensors are in but i just have no gasket connected from my test pipe 2 my exhaust(stock)pipe . i should be alright right?? or should i go and get a gasket?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.