8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my buddy club header installed (already had Skunk2 Exhuast 70mm), the car runs and feels great i love it! going to post videos and dyno pulls soon!:vtec:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i heard ssr with skunk and it sounds great...waiting for your vids to compare :D

·
Registered
522 Posts
holy crap thats loud!!!! on the track that would be great.. but on the street everyday? i would wear ear muffs in that car.. imagine taking a trip for a few hours or more at like 80mph.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. F' that

·
Registered
883 Posts
i got the same header exhaust combo and it sounds crappy at first but once everything settles (in about a week) it sounds great.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
same here, got the SSR and Skunk2 70mm and my car sounds PISSED OFF when I get on it, people are always giving me the WTF look....I love it :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
sounds like theres a chain saw/blender combo spinnin the wheels.... way to loud i have the 70mm too and i like it as is... starting to be a bit loud for me though... must be growing up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts