8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue BatMobile's front stock lip overlay...
This one is in Carbon Fiber Finish, ( its available in black or CF)
The kit will look more aggressive on lighter color (i.e white, silver, blue)

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I want this for my fiji flat black bat is selling them? how much

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i would like a black one.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
no. a lil cf is alright. dont over do it.

·
resident VINYL PIMP
1,354 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Alan:thumb:. I the reason I did cf is black wouldnt make much sense on a black car. Plus, you can see the faux cf I use. It'll def look hot on other colors in a matte black finish. I'll be adding this to my Gallery this weekend. Email me to order ;).

Bat™

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Blue Batmobile said:
Thanks for posting the pics Alan:thumb:. I the reason I did cf is black wouldnt make much sense on a black car. Plus, you can see the faux cf I use. It'll def look hot on other colors in a matte black finish. I'll be adding this to my Gallery this weekend. Email me to order ;).

Bat™

Your welcome... i also added the pics on my gallery for the Third brake light...

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
i dont know why you use that checkerboard CF vinyl... we have CF vinyl and it actually looks like real carbon fiber, changes depending on the direction you look at it. I'd get rid of your stock of checkerboard vinyl and get some higher quality looking stuff...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
blue rocket said:
i dont know why you use that checkerboard CF vinyl... we have CF vinyl and it actually looks like real carbon fiber, changes depending on the direction you look at it. I'd get rid of your stock of checkerboard vinyl and get some higher quality looking stuff...

can u post some pics??? to show the difference

1 - 20 of 32 Posts