8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
we are currently recruiting for our new crew United Society. I am the chapter lead for San Jose, we are always looking for prospects that are down to chill and have a good time. There is some requirements to join. But if anybody is willing pm for more info, Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, I'm from Santa Clara and I'm part of BayAreaCivics. We always meet up every thursday at 540 Barber Ln Milpitas. You guys are more than welcome to come. We call it Thai Tea Thursday. :D

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
Is anyone looking to meet-up anytime soon in the east bay area?
I'm sure if someone is willing to take the initiative in setting it up, people will show up...I'm too busy n tired n barely have time to be on here to do it, so if someone is willing to set it up, i can probably show

·
Registered
600 Posts
Im interested in meeting up with anyone with BC N+ Coils and Stance Gr+ Coils.... I wanna know first hand how they ride, settings, options, and all that good stuff...

·
Registered
18 Posts
8th and 9th gen civics meets in alameda

i was trying to get a meet started on one of these weekends for the 8th and 9th gen but i been busy with work every other weekend but the alameda south shore shopping center is a cool place 2 meet up on saturdays they have a bunch on food trucks and it is right at the beach and they have plenty of parking so if we have alot of cars we can take over the parking lot and have a mini car show if it gets that out of hand but i just started to working on my 8th and i live in the san landro hayward area.if anyone is still down let me me know and i will see how may heads we get so we can set something up for this side of the bay.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just a heads up 2 the Bay Area 8th and 9th gen I will have a meetup in alameda at south shore shopping center then will be going 2 Oakland for the concert and skate contest set up by ftc skate shop in the city if anyone knows the rap group souls of mischief they will b performing with 28 other acts on 3 stages this is the heiro day event you can go 2 Facebook and look it up or type it up in google 2 get I Info if anyone is down hit me up and I will get info from u so we can meet up and caravan up 2 the event

41 - 58 of 58 Posts