8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Horrible do not buy from these guys.. they don't notify you when something is out of stock, they just let you know it shipped a month later.. i ordered fog lights and HIDs for it and the HIDs don't even fit the housing for the fogs. such a bad experience I dont even want to deal with them for a refund or anything. rather lose money than deal with them again.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Gabe/Battle Endless,

I have e-mailed you guy's about a damaged rim you sent me to replace the one that never arrived. I know you guy's are moving but I would appreciate if you would contact A.S.A.P. The rim I received look's like someone curb checked it and then it was sent to me and this just isn't right.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
BE has close down already

good luck
Yeah I kind of figured that out already, thanks though. The rim wasn't damaged to bad but I did receive it so I'll cut my losses. Btw, no wonder they closed down after reading this thread. :readtherules:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I sent them a message to answer the problems that have come up. They are still around. Ken is just in Hong Kong currently.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Yeah I kind of figured that out already, thanks though. The rim wasn't damaged to bad but I did receive it so I'll cut my losses. Btw, no wonder they closed down after reading this thread. :readtherules:
pm'd u

I sent them a message to answer the problems that have come up. They are still around. Ken is just in Hong Kong currently.
Thanks you guys can still contact me and I will reply as soon as possible as I’m in HK now.

Kenneth

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Horrible do not buy from these guys.. they don't notify you when something is out of stock, they just let you know it shipped a month later.. i ordered fog lights and HIDs for it and the HIDs don't even fit the housing for the fogs. such a bad experience I dont even want to deal with them for a refund or anything. rather lose money than deal with them again.
Gabe/Battle Endless,

I have e-mailed you guy's about a damaged rim you sent me to replace the one that never arrived. I know you guy's are moving but I would appreciate if you would contact A.S.A.P. The rim I received look's like someone curb checked it and then it was sent to me and this just isn't right.
Are either of these resolved?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.