8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,413 Posts
I ended up buying the Mugen Style window visors from Kenneth this past weekend.

I gotta say it was great service and an awesome price and I love them.:thumb:

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It's too hot in their shop. And i've been doing too much business with them. it's like a drug LOL. I dun think i've spent so much at one place before.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered the Sway bar, V brace, H frame, and rear tie rod for my R18. Everything arrived quickly, and Kenneth was great to deal with.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I ordered a set of hid on tuesday and i recieved them today... rigth for xmas..thank you again... I would recomend you guys to anyone...
Thank you

·
Registered
67 Posts
awesome guys, dealt with Gabriel, very understand and knew his s**t, havnt gotten the product yet, but from a customer service point of view.......super good guys to deal with...

hopefully i will be buying more stuff soon off them......

·
Registered
216 Posts
called in today 2:30 pm asked for Fujita SRI for 08 civic si coupe gabriel orderd it got in by 3:30 installd by 4:05 pm out of there ripping it down denesen 4:10 great shop great customer service great product:) thx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great service from these guys :)

Just stopped by the shop today to look around and ended up with a new vibrant exhaust with the possibility of headers as well :)

Thanks for the info and great service Gabriel.

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey i just got my lower rear tie bar!! good and fast shipping and i love the color ahah :) and a lot for the good service :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
After Less than a Week of waiting i got my secon order from BE all i have to say is VERY VERY GOOD Service ! Good comunication and shipping ( extremly fast and well packed) thansk guys :)

B-E FTW

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.