8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dealt with kenneth over the weekend to get my teins... amazing shop.. 100% pure JDM and also they have an affliated shop iGarage that does all the install... im looking forward to deal more with battleendless as im going with them this upcoming sunday at their first track event at dunville...

This is a great shop to get great JDM parts for our FG!! If your a mugen fan... you can pick up FG mugen pedals (sexy pedals!!!) they also got teins,rs-r, seibon, fujita.. mann name it they got it...

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
awesome stuff bro , good to hear

you know i'll b going to them for everything , they're sponsoring my other team compression as well :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
i checked out their store today and ended up getting the mugen vent visors.i got them on and they look pretty good.i'll bee purchasing more stuff from these guys when more money comes in.

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
bought some mugen style visors from them quick and great service. shipped the same day they got there money. faster then expected shipping

happy with the product would buy from the again :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
bought a set of winter tires from them. Kenneth is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I will definitely do business with them again!

·
Registered
362 Posts
i bought an intake from them, they installed it same day, GREAT customer service, advice, and tips. i will definetely be coming back

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.