8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure this is a right thread to post, but there you go

the intake is Fujita SRI with AEM dry flow.

this is not done yet

stuff need to add.
Hump Hose
HKS Cone Filter
custom made heatshield

Stay tune!!!

also my HID Hood Light

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Great idea on relocating the battery but the location is less than desired. Ideally the passenger rear corner of the car would be best. Another thing to note that is a MAJOR fail is those little breather filters are a big NO NO on the K-series. Please do your engine a big favor and reconnect the hoses. If you want to not connect the one from the valve cover back onto the intake the proper thing to do is install a catch can.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
his are to fuel ratios are not going to be any different than with the fujita sitting in the back of the bay. Nothing in the intake has changed just the position where it sits.

Without vanes it doesnt matter anyway.

Good job i was actually thinking about this in the show this morning

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
did you make sure to get a ventilated battery? the reason I ask is because I have an 05 Saturn Ion, and the battery is located in the trunk, I had to get a ventilated one because of the fume issues etc...just my 2 cents

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
^good point^

and overall a cool project! so if i were to put my battery in the trunk, do i just run some thick a$$ wire between the terminals in the engine and the trunk? i ask because wouldn't you loose some of the cranking power of the battery due to all the extra distance the juice has to travel.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great idea on relocating the battery but the location is less than desired. Ideally the passenger rear corner of the car would be best. Another thing to note that is a MAJOR fail is those little breather filters are a big NO NO on the K-series. Please do your engine a big favor and reconnect the hoses. If you want to not connect the one from the valve cover back onto the intake the proper thing to do is install a catch can.
actually I do have a oil catch can but right now there few thing I have to relocat so havent put the can on it yet cause still looking for a room.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^good point^

and overall a cool project! so if i were to put my battery in the trunk, do i just run some thick a$$ wire between the terminals in the engine and the trunk? i ask because wouldn't you loose some of the cranking power of the battery due to all the extra distance the juice has to travel.
the wire is 4 gauge

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.