8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
resident VINYL PIMP
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the kit a while back. I have it both for the Coupe and Sedan. I dont have pics yet, but I'm offering a rebate for some good pics for my Gallery:thumb: Email me if interested. It comes in a flat black finish. Here are some I did for other vehicles ;).

Bat™





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
just waiting for the full car overlay... then maybe no one will have to complain about thin paint again :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
projek7 said:
Hey Bat, you wouldn't happen to have a overlay for the middle section of the front bumper with no lip kit?
+1 for that.

But this rear overlay is very tempting . . . Tell me, does it just cover the main part, or does it go into the rounded channel, as well?
 

·
resident VINYL PIMP
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
projek7 said:
Hey Bat, you wouldn't happen to have a overlay for the middle section of the front bumper with no lip kit?
Yes! I posted on the hfp lip thread I just finished the for non hfp lip owners :thumb: Alancold will try it out this week in faux cf finish. His car is black.

Bat™
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,078 Posts
Ryan T said:
+1 for that.

But this rear overlay is very tempting . . . Tell me, does it just cover the main part, or does it go into the rounded channel, as well?

I was gonna ask the same thing but if you look at the fourth pic, it seems to go into the rounded channel and stop at the bottom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
:popcorn: for the cf look. if it looks hot im down to buy one

Blue Batmobile said:
Yes! I posted on the hfp lip thread I just finished the for non hfp lip owners :thumb: Alancold will try it out this week in faux cf finish. His car is black.

Bat™
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
Bat just did the template for stock bumper lip... once i got it and install it ill post some pics... my car is black so im getting a carbon fiber. but for other colors like tw, asm, fjp, hrp, etc.... it will look sick....
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top