8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Bat's NSX...(PICS)

10K views 136 replies 105 participants last post by  Blue Batmobile 
#1 ·
I finally had some spare time from my busy schedule to finally get some pics of my car after getting some work done to it. I had the Downforce sideskirts(aka Stacy Sideskirts) front lip, DFR wing in Carbon Fiber and their new Rear Diffuser. I also had my rear lip painted matte black to tie in with the diffuser. Also notice, I made the entire area behind the license plate matte black as well. I used vinyl for that part ;). I removed my light smoke taillight Overlay in favor of keeping the redouts for the turns, and a light smoke tint for the reverse lights. I think I will eventually go with my darker tint for the reverse lamps to completely hide the pinkish look the reverse light housings give off.

Also, I ordered a set of Iforged Aero wheels in 18X8 and 19X10 in the rear. Gunmetal finish with polished lip. History shows I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels :D. I could have had a slightly deeper lip on both wheels but I wasnt sure if I was going to go with a BBK down the line, so I have that option. For now, I'll run stock brakes and maybe get a set of slotted/cross drilled rotors and have the calipers powdercoated red. For suspension, I'm running Bilstein Shocks with stock springs. I like the drop and ride quality. I also had my nsxr shift knob and shift boot installed.

Overall, I'm happy with the results, so far ;). Enjoy!

Bat™

before:

after:

See less See more
#28 ·
Jeebus crikes that is just pure unadulterated sex on wheels, covered in whip cream and sprinkled with shavings of Belgian chocolate with a gyrating playboy bunny in the middle of it.

Theres not many cars out there than make my jaw hit the floor but you definitely have one of them. Now I get your screen name too. Very fitting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.