8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
never heard of them. i got my pnp kit from mobilehid.com. great customer service. if you have any questions they get back to you asap. and super fast shipping. i ordered mine on a fri around 2pm. and had them in my mailbox by monday afternoon. great quality product. super easy to install. i did a 6k on my si. and a friend of mine did 8k on his 07 wrx. i highly reccomend ordering from them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
all HIDs r made in china, all sh!t but with different brand/stickers...i say go for the cheapest...chances r, they all come from the same factory made by the same kid

disclaimer: i'm chinese btw

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
all HIDs r made in china, all sh!t but with different brand/stickers...i say go for the cheapest...chances r, they all come from the same factory made by the same kid

disclaimer: i'm chinese btw
Got a younger sis? holla!
Haha, yeah what peopel don't know is that most HID brands are just relabeled and sold at a higher price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.